AB Panelview 900 - Obsolete

boiler-todd

Does anybody know a a direct replacement for the AB Panelview 900? This is going obsolete with AB and I ahve about 12 in my plant. I am still able to get refurbish units but that well may dry up soon. Is there a replacement that can easily convert the 900 program over to it.

Thanks,

Todd.

We converted to the PV1000 and the only thing I had to change was the background color for the PB's and Text boxes. Other than that it was just a matter of a slightly larger opening.

Hope this helps,
Chad

What communication protocol is it using. If it is RIO, I recommend changing that, but that would require programming changes to be made(so that may not be a good answer). But regardless, the PV1000 would be a good choice.

David

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to properly update the "icons" on my Panelview 900 (AB 2711-T9C9). I think maybe I'm having a fundamental...
Replies
Views
Panelview 900 communicates with SLC 5/03 PLC. When I upload the program from the panel, some buttons have the address B3/306, B3/304 etc. However...
Replies
Views
Panelview Part #: 2711-K9A8, that communicates via DH+ to a SLC504. There are two PV's on the network. One has lost its application. Downloaded...
Replies
Views
A question for the hive mind, i have a Panelview 900, monochrome non touchscreen model. On power up, i get error 34 which relates to an extended...
Replies
Views
I have those old early 90's panel views in my plant. I use an old XP image to get the program back into them but maintenance wanted a way to do it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom