DC Contactor

jimtech67

Does anyone know of a manufacturer of DC contactors rated for 600 VDC and rated for 10 Amps or below (120 VAC coil)? All the Contactors I found the ratings start much higher.

Thanks
GO JETS :)

I'm a little perplexed about your question... I wonder what you are really looking for.

600VDC x 10Amp = 6000 Watts

Sounds like a big contactor to me. One that has very big contact points with very large air-gaps between the contacts and any other parts in the relay. The 120VAC Coil would probably be pretty heavy... more than 1-Amp.

What are you really looking for?

Try this one from Siemens, part number - 3TC4417OBG2.

These are DC contactors that we use, I do believe they are rated at what you require

Paul

Similar Topics

Customer want to use contactor for their 5HP motor blower application. im leaning to VFD. anyone use contractor for blower application...
Replies
Views
Hello. We use AB PowerFlex 7000 drives in a pump station. The operator just called to report a fault on one drive: "STATUS: Faulted" "FAULT: DI...
Replies
Views
I'm using an Automation Direct GS20 VFD for the first time and I have a question for the Automation Direct gurus regarding the recommendation of a...
Replies
Views
I have a customer request that reads (slightly edited) Smart Motor Contactor This will monitor incoming power for irregularities in voltage...
Replies
Views
Hi all, has anyone ever had any issues with premature failure, etc. when using contactor relays on pulse monitored safety outputs? We are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom