error

randy

Supporting Member
I have an AB SLC 5/02 processor and I have a CPU Fault. The LED is solid, which indicates a fatal error. My question is “What does it mean by Fatal error”? Can I clear this error?

Thanks

Randy

Randy,
Fatal errors are nothing to get too concerned about ,basically they are non-recoverable faults. You will need to go online and see what the fault code is in order to ascertain what caused the processor to fault, hopefully you have a current copy of the programme as you will more than likely need to download it in order to clear the fault as selecting Clear Fault and then going back to Run does not always clear this type of fault. Hope this helps.

Peter

Similar Topics

I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having issued with a PowerFlex 252. It was working fine last week, and suddenly decided to stop working. When I go into...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom