When copy doesn't copy ...

croakus

All,
I was working on this program this weekend and ran into something 'new' (more like What The He__). I copied a rung from another station and pasted into my logic and found out the COP length of two was only one. See below:

Logic_Screen_Shot.jpg

Logic_Screen_Shot2.jpg

The COP on rung zero was working on the opposite hand machine, but not here. It would load 32767 from N7:22 to N7:20 but not N7:21 ! I finally had to add the MOV on rung two to get it to run.
I'm not using indexed addressing in the program but added a MOV 0 S:24 as a new rung zero. No luck.
The cross reference is the same station to station.

Any ideas?

Mike

Duh

Paul,
Thanks for waking me up. I was thinking in terms of a constant -i.e. COPying a zero to multiple words. Not the fact that I'm referencing a file "#N7:22".
I just didn't remember putting values into both N7:22 and N7:23 on the first station.

Thanks again

Mike