Communication between Citect and Beijer E410 Terminalæ

Dariusch

Hi everyone

I have a communication problem with Citect polling data from some drives through a Beijer E410 terminal.

The Citect is communicating with the E410 with no problem (Modbus TCP), if the drives is not on.
The E410 is communicating with the drives with the citict off.
But when I do some data exchange from the drives and Modbus, I get an error "1:erroe D".

The Port 2 on E410 is a RS485 and the drives is on that. Station 1 and 2.
The Port 3 on E410 is the Ethernet and here the Citect is on using the Modbus TCP.

So I get the problem only when I do configure the data exchange.
I get som commonication but I stille get the error and after a while the error is permanent on.

Someone who has an Idea???

Thank you

Dariusch