1794-OE4 Block Transfer Question

Cayenne

Hi All,
I have a startup on Monday that is utilizing FlexIO via 1794-ASB's on a SLC5/03 processor. Using the information that is provided in the knowledgebase regarding 1747SN to 1794-OE4 block transfers I have the first OE4 working properly. My problem is getting the second OE4 in group 1 same rack to work. Can I duplicated the first slot's code and change the configuration words to reflect the different slot or is there a modification that can be done to the initial BTR/BTW code? This is new to me, so please bear with me, I have a pretty good grasp from the application example, so any assistance would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

I have been tasked with adding 2 analog outputs via flex IO to a SLC 5/05, the SLC currently has the following IO via a 1747-SN remote IO scanner...
Replies
Views
I installed 1794-IE8XOE4 in slot 5 of a 6 slot flex I/O on control net running on L63 processor. I'm having a hard time to figure out scaling for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a system that consists of a PLC 5/40E and some 1794 flex I/O. This system has worked seamlessly for years and nothing has been...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
I'm sure this question has been posted a thousand times on here but for me it was even funnier when I got to ask Rockwell / AB directly. My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom