ControlLogix l60MO Processor

jthornton

Has anyone used the AB ControlLogix L60MO processor together with WonderWare to control a three axis servo system. Is there any gotcha's doing this? They want to use the WonderWare to store the recipes for each part made on the machine so the operator can just call up the part by the part number and run the batch. any thoughts are welcome

thanks
john

I haven't done it myself, but I do have a few thoughts on the matter....
You are probably not going to store the information for recipes in the wonderware.... That will be used to display recipe values, change recipes, and change individual recipe values when necessary. The recipes should be stored in an array in the contrologix processor, and then you will load the values into the "current running" array using wonderware tags linked to your part numbers. My experience has been with using(not setting up) a 13 axis contrologix system with a VersaView, so I don't have any Wonderware specific "gotcha's".