CompactLogix integration with InTouch 8.0

bevan.jones

A client has specified AB Compactlogix L35E and WW InTouch 8.0, they want to use Ethernet I/P for I/O and Scada. Has anyone used these this combination without a third party I/O Server? If so, how?

The Wonderware DASever "ABTCP" I do believe will do the trick. In documentation they only mention ControlLogix, But I have successfully implemented it with a FLexLogix PLC, and am pretty sure it will work with the CompactLogix line as well.

It is free, so it is hard to go wrong with trying it out.

Similar Topics

Hi folks. I'm looking for some quotes on integrating a Metler Toledo Ethernet/IP scale into an existing CompactLogix/PanelView Plus control...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom