CompactLogix AVG (Average instruction) Calculation Q?

skyfox

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example, say I want to average 200 values. So the control is set to 200. Does the instruction average all 200 values during a single scan or does it require 200 scans?

Cheers.

Similar Topics

So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a compact logic 1769-L18 PLC and I'm using FTalk View ME for the display. I wanted to do some visualization on Grafana. At...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
We are trying to poll data coming from a PLC for remote monitoring we have the IP address of the PLC and the default port number and the path is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom