give me solution

vinod

V
please anyone tell me if continuous control of a motor is possible using plc and can 4-20mA can be given to get a continuous output using PID controller

Your question is not specific so my answer can't be very specific. Yes you can control the motor, but it is done through a digital drive. In order to use a PID control you need a feedback signal of which ever variable you wish to control. i.e. speed, current, etc.
In the case of speed, the PLC will need to know what speed the motor is running.(Feedback) It will also need to know the desired speed.(set point) The PID instruction determines what action will be required to get the current speed to match the desired speed.

Various settings on your digital drive will also be set to get the proper feedback signal from the drive to the PLC and the set point signal from the PLC to the drive.

I hope that this answers your question.

KMG is correct.

You need some kind of Variable Frequency Drive to control a Motor's speed and to get feedback.

However, if you wish to change the current (recommended on a DC Motor Only) you would need some kind of SCR Drive or Digital Drive.

Please reply with more info.

If you want your system to become close loop, you can do that with out using a PLC. Almost all VFD have built in function for PID.
All You need is to have a feedback and a reference speed for the VFD.