woodhead's profibus card compatibility with mother board

Try it in another computer, just to see if the card is OK.

If you get yellow question marks in the Control Panels Device Manager, then the PC can "see" the card, but there is probably a resource conflict somewhere.

If the card does not appear at all, then check if the PCI card supports 3.5V, 5V or both, and check what voltage level is on the PCI slots in the PC.

Similar Topics

I try adding another node to the card is as SST PFB3 VME is a woodhead brand card. It not working property, the configuration that works has 9...
Replies
Views
Hello expert I have migrate legacy project that use Applicom OPC DA with 3rd client and S7-400. I see in client code add item string call...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens S7 CPU412-2 with an CP443-1 ethernet card. On a PC we have installed Wonderware SCADA software with a Woodhead Direct Link PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has used the new DRL-MPI-USB adapter from woodhead. I want to know how I can use it on the DP port of the...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I'm trying to configure the SST-PFB-CLX, backplane module for AB ControlLogix (it enables profibus communication for ControlLogix) by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom