Conection beetwen TSX Premium & PanelView

chcortes

Hi, I need make the conection beetwen the PLC TSX Premium (Modicon-Telemecanique) and PanelView Plus 1200 (Rockwell Automation). I'm used the software KepServer Entreprise but, the direction of the TSX Premium are %I2.3, %IW3.2 and the driver unitelway of the Kepserver no appears this format. Appears C0000, C0000.00,...
Is possible this conection?

Thanks,

Well, I'm afraid your Kepserver does not support Unitelway, well who does. If you're using TER port try to change it to Modbus, which I believe you Kepserver support it.

I think you will need to use the Kepware Modbus driver. I am not certain what data formats the Kepware driver supports, but it should be able to talk to %M0...%Mnn for the discrete coils and %MW0..%MWnn for the 16 bit Integer words.

I don't think the PVPlus has Unitelway driver, but I do know the TSX Premium will do Modbus.