conection between PLC 1500 and OPC

Regards

IP PLC: 192.168.0.1 6ES7 511-TK01-0AB0 using Tia Portal v17.
IP OPC 192.168.0.3
It was verified that PLC and OPC are in the same network, using CMD and ping.

In the Tia portal operations tree, i see the components that are networked with the PLC including it.
however, the OPC just doesn't show up.

if i try to download the hardware from the PLC to the OPC, in the Tia portal it indicates that the component does not respond, referring to the OPC.

For the connection between the PLC and the OPC, the GSD pc System is used, with the S7 connection.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem that they can share with me?
Thanks!

ping.JPG arbol.JPG sin conexion.JPG s7 conection.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello, I have not programed plc wtih profibus communication yet, so If anybody has any idea how to please help. So I use PLC CX2020 and program...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues! I have a Total Control's Quickpanel 9" Monochrome Screen Model QPI211. I want to connect to an Allen Bradley PLC SLC 500 CPU...
Replies
Views
I have a microllogix 1100 and I can not conect to it via modbus. The message error code that appear is 1f39h. Is there any way to solve this problem?
Replies
Views
Hi there i have a question regarding NPN conection at Alen Bradly RsLogix500 1756ID32 Digital card input. How do i connect from my Inditop Unit...
Replies
Views
hi, i am working on wincc scada & i want to read the data from sql in wincc scada.also i want to compare that data in wincc scada using vbs. can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom