.rsp Help Please

Corbis

Greetings to all!
Might I ask (beg really) for someone to save the attached .rsp file back into PDF format for me to study. RSLogix is expensive!!! :(

Thankyou sooooo much!

Corbis

OK, Corbis.

PM me your email address (the PDF file is too big to attach to a regular post).

By the way, there are no symbols or comments, so it can be difficult to get any useful information out of it.

Greetings Corbis,

just in case my distinguished colleague, Jesper, is tied up, I’ve posted the PDF you requested here on the forum at www.MrPLC.com ... their file size limit is 1.95 MB ...

and welcome to the forum(s) ... both of them ...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Is there anyone here who could possibly help me convert an RSP file to PC5. I have inherited an old system that I would like to get upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 2 .RSP files I need to open and print out in PDF for my internhip report and I don't have a license for RSLOGIX 5. Can someone help...
Replies
Views
Hi, This has been discussed a bit on this forum so I know there is no alternative program to use to view a PLC-5 RSP file. But would it be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some help with a rsp file. I cannot open it, because we have RSLogix 5000, but not RSLogix 5. I don't want to attach the file...
Replies
Views
I have an .RSP file I need to open and print out but I don't even know what software I can open it with in order to do this. can someone help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom