PanelView 1000 Color Bitmap

iamthelad

Hello Everyone!

I've been tasked with updating an AB PanelView 1000 color for a firm and need a bitmap image to represent an inlet screen on a sewage treatment plant. The idea is to use it as a multistate indicator so anything simple would be perfect. Anyone have, or know where I can download one?

Does anyone agree that manufacturers should start providing more and improved graphics with their software?

Any help much appreciated!

Similar Topics

Need to access configuration menu through front panel. Cannot down load program with configuration tag in a window. Do not want to remove from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recently discovered how to get to configuration mode and disable printing for connecting to PanelBuilder32 and updating my Panelview...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom