Allen Bradley PanelView Plus1000 ,display change is currently controlled remotely

songpark

Hello brothers
We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we purchased.

A PLC company in Korea said that it seemed like the PLC had been messed up, but that it was difficult to take action because the PLC had a password.
The equipment company said it seemed to be a problem with the communication line and told me to try changing the communication line, but the response was slow.

The same symptom occurs even when the communication cable is replaced.
I googled [Allen Bradley PanelView Plus stuck in remote] and it seems to be a similar symptom to this post, but it is difficult to take action.

The PLC we use is 1766-L32BXB.

Is it difficult to take action when the password is set? The equipment company does not want to reveal your password.

How should I do it??
The text may be awkward using a translator.
Thanks for reading.

I will wait for your valuable reply. Thank you.

There is a DINT tag in the PLC that tells the HMI which page to display.
When it is set to 0 the HMI can be changed through the HMI, but when the value is not 0 the HMI will display that page, or a default page if the value is say 6734 and there is no page 6734.

When that value is not 0 and you try to change a page you get the error you mentioned.

Unfortunately the MicroLogic family does not support the master password.

If you can't access the PLC to override or reprogram that tag value can you reprogram the HMI to look at a different tag?

I have reprogrammed welding cells that forced the page for the turntable sensors status when that turntable was out and in AUTO cycle so that it only writes that screen value for 1 second, then reverts to 0 so the operator can check other machines. The previous way they had to put it in service or teach mode to see another screen.