Hey, Ron

What did I do? I didnt see another Ron.

Not sure I deserve any credit for anything, all I have learned has been obtained here and most of that is the simple stuff.

I am referring to my statement in the referenced thread that...

...code only needs to be as complicated as it needs to be to cover all cases.

You are a constant reminder to keep it simple... as simple as possible. Between your expectations and my need to accomplish what has to be done, I find that I can satisfy both expectations if I consider both while developing my code.

Similar Topics

Just a small rant incase nobody downloaded or noticed yet.... but working on a new project in the latest version so I could test out FT Echo...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. First post, sorry if I'm doing this wrong. Some of us were wondering about building trends in Studio 5000 for Compact or ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , We have a Ishida Multi-Head Scale . I had experiece with them for chips , crackers , etc. , but now we are using them for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have been working on a tool for my company that handles a specific task our company runs into often related to PLC's. This is a tool I...
Replies
Views
Banner , Sick , etc. Slot on Fork Sensors . Do they make them wider than 8.66 " ? Good Morning , I have product that is coming down the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom