bit shift contol on 10 station index table

georgia boy

hi everyone

i need help with a bit shift application i am setting up on an assembly machine index table . i have a good understanding of the bsl function . but i need ideas on how to control it when the machne stops or faults . startup method and shut down method

if anyone has an idea i could use i would be very grateful

thanks

georgia boy

The normal practice of triggering the rung with the shift instruction is to tie it to any machine movement during index activities with some interlocks to prevent false triggering.

You can include the machine stop or alarm condition in the interlock to prevent it from triggering.

Similar Topics

Hi All. I have a very specific question about tracking using an encoder and bitshift register. We would like to use a Compact or Control Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello. I've been using the answers in this forum for a while now, so thank you. Usually I can find the answer I'm looking for with a basic...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help write a PLC instruction. I am using Proficy Machine Edition 6.5. Our indexing rotating table has 3 nests that are equally...
Replies
Views
Good morning (EST), I am trying to implement the code below in on an S7-1200. It's barely half a dozen instructions, but I am stuck; I have not...
Replies
Views
I have a program I need to work out for a client and I'm having trouble figuring out the correct logic to do it. Let me see if I can explain it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom