plc virtual communities

SIKANDER

Hello
I just want to acknowledge valuable services that plctalk.net is providing as free lancer. Is there any plc gourp also which is supported by some famous plc company e.g Siemens, ABB, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi etc. Or in other words is there any company which is running an online plc group
Regards

Hello sikander;

I don't know if this is the type of information you are looking for, but here is a link to Siemens user's forum that i check into once in a while. Mostly to look at the questions that are being asked, though; sometimes the answers look a lot like "Please contact your local Siemens support for an answer to your question". I find plcs.net users give much more creative answers and much faster than this forum.
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo2&siteid=cs&lang=en&aktprim=99&Forum=show&board=AutomationDrives&wbforum=
On the same line of thought, but for HMIs, the Citect users group was a fantastic forum for Citect users, a few years back; I wonder if it is still active?
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

On the same line of thought, but for HMIs, the Citect users group was a fantastic forum for Citect users, a few years back; I wonder if it is still active?

Yep!!! I am still a member and have met some really on the ball people there. You should re-initiate your membership. It is really worth while and there is still some really useful stuff coming out of the user's list.