Data from S5 to S7 via CP541

Greet

In use the CP541 communicate s5 with S7. I configured DB1 in the CP541(2NWO and 5NWI) and DB1 in the S5-95U. Then I inserted the gsd-file (in S7) and add the inputs(5 Output-words and 2 Input-words).

When I now start the CP541: Ok: status Run, no error.
But in my S7 I get this errors (2 errors, when I update it is one of these errors):
- Module not available (I/O access error or parameter assignment error)
Preset/Actual mismatch(inserted and configured module types are not the same):
Expected type: DP Slave (order No ???)
Current type : S7 CPU (order No ???)

- Module configured, but not available
Preset/Actual mismatch(inserted and configured module types are not the same):
Expected type: DP Slave (order No ???)
Current type : not available (order No ???)

Someone an idea what the problem is?

Thanx,
Greet