Data backup from Intouch to Microsoft excel

Hi , i am interested in knowing how to take backup of data coming into intouch scada to microsoft excel and storing the same in excel for some time period.
Eg. i have few digital interlocks moving from ABB AC450 PLC to Intouch scada and i want these digital data to update in excel file and store the same ..... if possible pls give the command used in intouch and how to go about it..thanks

Last edited:
Intocuh supports DDE coomunication, Excel does this too.
So search in the help of both Intouch and Excel for DDE communication, You 'll find your way from there.

Similar Topics

hello everyone can some one tell me IS it possible to Archive the History data backup of Alarms in HMI. HMI model is GS2107-WTBD in case my HMI...
Replies
Views
I should back up the data in the Omron NT11S terminal to my computer, but is it possible? The company that supplied the hardware and software no...
Replies
Views
I am using B.Data V5.2.1. version. How can I import the backup file (.dmp) to recover the b.data explorer? :confused::confused::confused:
Replies
Views
We are transfering some programs from one PLC to a bunch of others (using Codesys). Although much registers are of the "Sustained" quality, we...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Omron CQM1H-CPU51 and it has bad com port so I need to change it out I am not that fimilar with this pcl I do see that there is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom