+ Sink Ground

sparky64

We have a machine that we need to connect an external device to. The drawings for the machine show a digital I/O connector, which shows the pin out connections that we need to make, but 1 of them is described as a "+ Sink Ground", could someone explain what this means.

Cheers
Sparky

Similar Topics

We have a Rockwell 1734 IE8C 8 channel analog input card, but we don't know if this is sourcing or sinking. The user manual doesn't seem to have...
Replies
Views
Got a new piece of equipment that has a flow switch on it. But the flow switch is 4-20ma output and we don't have any analog inputs left and the...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to pull the heatsink temp from parameters to the PLC? I've had a couple critical drives fault recently for failed heatsink fans. We...
Replies
Views
Good Day, I do not use Power Flex much and I was called to troubleshoot one at a customer site. So if you have some advice I'd appreciate it...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if it is possible to wire in a Cynergy UF08B100 Flowmeter into an Allen Bradley 1734-IE4C. I have tried every way I can think of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom