Wonderware 8.0

shandra_ck

Hi,

Can anyone help me with wonderware installation? I tried to install Wonderware 8.0 in Windows XP Home edition. There is a error message "Network DDE DSM (NetDDEdsdn)failed to start. Check privelage.

The username that I use is administrator. It stopped halfway and uninstall the software.

Can I know what caused this problem?

Thank you.

Regards,

Shandra

Got the answer

Hi,

I found the solution. The network DDE DSM service was disable so I change it to manual and able to install the software.

The service can be viewed if you run "%systemroot%\system32\services.msc /s"

Thanks anyway

Shandra

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I'm working on a rehab where they had a standalone InTouch 2014 HMI that they called a SCADA, but it's really basic stuff. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are setting up an Aveva Plant SCADA node with the intention to connect it to a Wonderware Historian node. Everywhere I look online I see...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom