HMI for GLOFA

danesh

Hello All
I need to develope a pc base HMI for Glofa GM7 Plcs,like wincc for Siemence S7, anybody can help me wich program can do this?

Ok my friend, You can use any SCADA package to communicate with your PLC, You can use a modbus OPC server and link it to any SCADA package.

I didn't use WinCC yet, But I'm sure that it can be linked to any OPC server (I mentioned WinCC because I'm assuming that you are familiar with it)

Trt this company (It offers Demos for OPC servers)
www.softwaretoolbox.com

Best Regards

Similar Topics

I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom