how to write my own programmes using sun java

A small heads-up Charlesase - you need to be more specific when you ask questions on forums. Generally, the more detailed the question you ask the more detailed and useful the answer. A good principle is that if you are going to post a question less than a sentence long, try it in Google first!

So, my general answer to your question - I first learned about PLC's (the night before the interview for my current job) by looking at the "learn PLCs" link at the top of this page. That, plus getting my hands on some hardware to fool with, were what I needed to get started.

- N

writing of software programmes

I am talking of writing of programmes,like writing a chemical software,computer software programme using C++.

Similar Topics

Got a trouble call from a customer this AM that one of the compressor systems is getting its setpoint overwritten and mode (local/remote)...
Replies
Views
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/23174950 According to this Siemens support article, it's possible to create help files for...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to move a value of zero into N16:4/6 on a SLC 5/03. my rung looks like this n16:4/0 b3/8 --]\[-------] [-----------------MOV...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently working on updating an HMI project for the GP2500, and I've encountered a bit of a...
Replies
Views
I've gotten to the learning curve where I can program a call for pump to come on at set point but I'm not sure how to turn the same pump off when...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom