Tp 170a

omarq5

Getting problems with the Event time in a window created on a TP170A that's connected to a S7-312c. The date and time are incorrect after turning off the PLC and TP for severals hours and powering it back.

Is the time on the PLC still correct?
If it is, you can synchronize the time from the OP with the PLC, if not you probably need to check the PLC's battery.

Similar Topics

Good day, i have been working, strugling in repair a vertical milling machine which use a plc. In that plc there a battery 3,7v, it was flat, so...
Replies
Views
Good day, Can you help with a plc problems? plc reference is DVP-12SC It show a error alarm, battery low, after change the battery it lost program.
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have Siemens TP170A with touch non-operative. I have replacement but Touch Screen do not work (cannot set Transfer Mode to make a...
Replies
Views
I have a siemens tp170a hmi and tried just for fun, to use modicon modbus driver settings and communicate with a regin roomcontroler. I use the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to extract an existing program from a Siemens TP170A HMI, using ProTool CS. Thus far, I have been unable to establish communication...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom