Intellution v7 Fix32

If your RSLinx Pro is talking to your PLC5 thru your already installed PKTX Card then as Ken said all you need is the ABR Driver ( It can be downloaded from Intellution site (Now GE )
http://globalcare.gefanuc.com/

software downloads

Last edited:
We use Linx extensively as a DDE server with our Fix systems. The Fix DDE driver works very well even with several thousand tags provided that you allow the system enough time to start up all of the connections. The only oddball issue with Linx is that you will need to disable the Thousands seperator in Windows if you want to write values greater than 999 to an AB PLC via Linx.

Similar Topics

I was introduced to Intellution Fix32 scada software at one of my customers today. They have no support from the programmer that built this setup...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am in need of the installation media för Intellution FIX32 version 6.1(or another version). I need to run it in trial mode to test a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, First off I want to admit I think I am in a bit over my head and need help. I have been thrown into a customers plant with a crashed...
Replies
Views
how do i get intellution fix32 software... cud anyone help me with??
Replies
Views
Hello, We have quite a few PC's running Intellution Fix32. We are in the process of upgrading them one by one but we would like to have backup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom