S7-300 & IO-bus(ethernet or Profibus)

krism

Hi All,

Thanks for the answer's.I suppose the architecture of the system I intend to use would be beneficial in getting your expert opinions.

The system that is intended is one where there will be one S7-300 CPU ,distributed Profibus slave IO system and atleast 4 or 5 datapanels.This configuration with 2 PC HMI stations using Ifix running on redundancy.

*)was also wondering whether Siemens has the appropriate products on ethernet to realize the above architecture.

*)Could you also suggest which is the best in terms of reliability-Ethernet or Profibus control network.

Would really appreciate your expert opinions.

With Regards,

Similar Topics

Hello guys, I am trying to control a LXM 32 Drive using a S7 300 CPU with Profibus DP. I have configured everything according to the "STEP 7...
Replies
Views
Hey guys! I have a S7-300 plc and I wish to upload its program to my PG and create a backup. I have a siemens simatic pc and have set up the...
Replies
Views
there is status 16#7000 for modbus master block and there is no data appear when make communication between plc s7-300 and generator deap see...
Replies
Views
Hello dear members. I've been looking for a GSD file of a Litronic pulsregler with no success. I Cant even find a contact of the manufacturer. By...
Replies
Views
I was updating my FIU (Master?) to try and improve radio communications. But I also ended up deleting the Modbus configuration on Port 2, so my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom