Motorola MOSCAD 300 Modbus HELP!!!

KristienP

I was updating my FIU (Master?) to try and improve radio communications. But I also ended up deleting the Modbus configuration on Port 2, so my SCADA software can't see anything.

I believe I need either the MB2PLC2 or MB2MPLC2 file to download to the FIU. I can't find it anywhere... Can anyone help me locate the files or send me them?

I'm using ToolBox 9.50, and the FIU has firmware 3.79 (its mega old...)

Fixed it!

I was missing the Modbus Third Party driver on the MOSCAD unit.

It needs to be downloaded using the DOWNLOAD tool, creating a session, selecting file type PORT X (*.fls), browsing to the User/Flash folder, and selecting the MB2MPLC2 file.