PLC 5 Final Project

petro62

Okay I am a college student and working on my final project. The project is LIGHTS OUT if you know the game. It is where you have 25 lights that when you start come on in patterns and you have to get all the lights out. Anyways, I have the main bulk of the program to work. I have the puzzles programmed and working. Things I need to get finish.

1. Timer/counter to show how long they have been playing. I have this most of the way done, but for some reason I have forgotten how to make a seal-in latch. How dumb of me. All I want it to do is start goin when they hit The Start Game BUtton.

2.Winner Screens on Panel View and then the screen above it which I forgot what it is called. It is an Allen Bradely Green Screen that has this sets of lines that are made up of green lights. And also use a sequencer to make the PLC 5 lights flash and stuff.

3. ON the Allen Bradley green screen I want to make messages go off after it has taken a person so long to go. You know make fun of them messages lol.

4. Last but not least a program for a distraction, which will probably be a big contacter making lots of noise. I want this to happen maybe like every 2 minutes and last 10 seconds or so.

I know you can't really tell me addressing and stuff, but maybe just a lil run through if possible how I can accomplish these things would be great cause time is short. Thanks