help on PLC final year project

Rootboy, I can't figure out why you are not surprised. Please explain. Are not saying that Ken is in bad need of a clothes washer?

I remember him doing that design when I was putting my SIMULATION of one together in class. I do NOT remember him reporting that he got it running. I would assume one of 3 things
1. Laundry not done
2. Done at laundromat
3. Done in the creek.

Better yet -- old Navy method tie em to a line throw off the fantail and ring up flank. For some reason this did not work well on submarines - they kept getting screwed up.

Dan Bentler

Rootboy, I can't figure out why you are not surprised. Please explain. Are you saying that Ken is in bad need of a clothes washer?

Ha! Trying to stir up the pot are we?

I just meant that I wasn't surprised to learn that someone had already converted their appliances to PLC control. Not on the relative need for the usage of said device.

Besides, those (meaning me) that live in glass houses...

If I remember that old post, I don't think Ken actually converted his washer. He just had some time to kill and wrote a program to control a washer.