Help! Final PLC Project

My description was for the LogixPro simulator version of the trafic lights system, which only allows forward moving traffic. From what i can make out, the description that mooner gives is that the traffic only flows from N/S and E/W so right and left turning traffic is not an issue. As i said, rather than "interupting" the traffic flow, only allow a pedestrian walk signal when that street is on the red status and therefor the traffic flow will not be affected.
LH

It is obvious a project for school
and as he is writing in the morning it should be done today.

The interrupt has to work on two directions!
They both should go red and then give peds green light.
you could treat it as direction 3 and skip it as long as button is not pushed. this is done in old relay ladder workings. use a set/reset relay looking at it.

when you must use interupt well then look for it in the book
All the other blokes have learned it same way is you do now so dont blame them as they also do not know simple solutions anymore.

I've read at least three descriptions, by three different posters, who are "guessing" how the pedestrian interrupt might work.

Absolutely no offense to any of you, but I reiterate: THE ONLY DESCRIPTION THAT MATTERS IS THE INSTRUCTOR'S (which in OUR world equates to "the customer's"). I have YET to hear the OP relate to us how the "pedestrian interrupt" is supposed to affect the operation of the lights.

The object of his course is not to make some little lights go on and off, but to learn how to program a PLC. His program CAN'T be correct if it isn't written to follow the instructions of his teacher.

We can't help him DO that until he defines it to us. HE can't define it to us until HE understands it. Once he truly defines the function, (like Bernie said) the work is almost done.

Stationmaster