MCR I/0 addressing for Allen-Bradley

MCR's do not have addresses, they function in pairs. A conditional MCR opens the zone, an unconditional MCR closes it.

I don't use them but as far as I can tell there is no addressing of MCR instructions. The only requirements are that they are used in pairs and that the closing MCR instruction be on its own rung with no conditional logic (only instruction on the rung).

Similar Topics

Hello, I need some help to convert PMCR instruction from Omron CQM1H that using CQM1H-SCB41 to CJ2M using CJ1W-SCU4, The problem is on the old...
Replies
Views
I have an MCR0 function and ENDMCR0 tab in the main block of a 90-30 program I'm upgrading to Rx3i. When I attempt to download the program, it...
Replies
Views
I have been fighting with a series of GE MDS orbit MCR radios and DF1 Hdx comms (PLC5's) over low bandwidth (220mhz). This battle has been going...
Replies
Views
What instruction does CCW use for the MCR instruction from RSLogix500? I read in numerous places that CCW does not have an instruction like the MCR
Replies
Views
I've upgraded an older RSLogix project from v19 to v32. It seems v32 is a little more picky about the old code. I have 1 error that states "MCR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom