PLC5000 maj command to drive runs backwards

russrmartin

I have a PLC5000 that after powerup wants to run only in one direction. When we try to jog in reverse, it runs forward. I checked and we are getting a true condition on the maj REV rung, and the only other jog command, which is forward is not true. After stopping the jog command, they can hit the button again, and then the drive will go in reverse, so it's almost as if the drive doesn't know which way is which until after the first move command. Anybody seen this or know of a simple trick I can use to "tell" the drive which way is forward and which is reverse? Thanks.

Russ

Similar Topics

Hey All, This might seem a dumb question, but..... I recently submitted a resume to a company looking PLC experienced techs. not that I'm really...
Replies
Views
Dear All Trying to get a PIDE controller to give output but cannot see our error. Is there a document that clearly states which input s need...
Replies
Views
Dear Anyone Absolute newby here to panelview 1000 Is there any easy guidance to setting io on plc 5000 to be used in panel view 1000.??
Replies
Views
Has anyone used the "MAJ" motion command? I'm trying to move an injector in the reverse direction. I would appreciate some help. THanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got my first proper foray into servo drives coming up. I have an application where two conveyors need to speed match exactly to avoid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom