Studio 5000 MAJ Motion Command help

RickR99

Has anyone used the "MAJ" motion command? I'm trying to move an injector in the reverse direction. I would appreciate some help.
THanks.

I think you would use a negative speed value.

Edit: I haven't used one in a while, DarrylR reminded me that there is a direction tag. 0=Forward, 1=Reverse

Last edited:
In Studio 5000 simply right click the axis in the motion group and select the motion direct option. Then select the MAJ instruction, set speed and direction.

And don't forget to issue a MAS to stop the axis when you want to. It doesn't work like a traditional job button

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
What is the best way to extract the hour and minute from the register that comes from Yaskawa VFD. In studio 5000 I have a register saved as INT...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I want to ask what may seem a stupid question, as I have a project to send live data to a Yeacode line printer which will print meterage...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom