OT: Print screen movie

Werner

Hi!

If you want to make a picture of you're desktop you can use the print-screen button. I want to make a short movie of my desktop. Does anybody know a program which can do that.

I want to show a customer my HMI software so he can give comments to it. Pictures won't be enough because of the dynamic functions on the screen. (moving objects, blinking objects etc).

Thanks!

Hi,

I guess after "googling" you found something what you need, if not search for "WebEx recorder and player". I believe it is something you are looking for.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to print a PDF from a Siemens Comfort Panel HMI to multiple locations. I can print a PDF to a single...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to print a PDF from a Siemens Comfort Panel HMI to multiple locations. I can print a PDF to a single...
Replies
Views
FTV SE 9 - print screen at certain time - I have print screen buttons that work , what I want to do is have a few screens print automatically at a...
Replies
Views
I am currently using factory talk view studio and I want a screen print automatically at a set time (daily report). are there any way to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for details on some VBA functionality in FTViewSE. I've been asked to look into programmaticly performing a Print Screen then saving...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom