Sending a print screen to multiple locations with Siemens HMI

Walks

Hi, I'm curious if anyone knows of a way to print a PDF from a Siemens Comfort Panel HMI to multiple locations.

I can print a PDF to a single computer or USB drive using a print screen button on the Comfort Panel runtime application without a problem. I've gone through the Siemens documentation on printing from an HMI and it appears that they only allow you to print to one device by default.

Is it maybe possible to write a script that can send the PDF to multiple locations?

I found info on the Siemens forum but it doesn't appear to work.https://support.industry.siemens.com/tf//WW/en/posts/printing-on-multiple-printers/42245?page=0&pageSize=10

Thanks

Is it maybe possible to write a script that can send the PDF to multiple locations?

In theory, you should be able to write a VB script to copy the file from one location to other locations. I'm not familiar with the system hooks you'd use for this, but if I recall they are different between the panel based (windows CE) and PC based (windows 7/10/etc) runtimes.