U90 Database Saving Issues

I am currently working on a program for a machine that sprays sealer and topcoat on residential trim, baseboards, etc. I am trying be able to save the user settings in the PLC so that the user can access previous settings. I was trying to save all the data into the U90 Database, I can load and save settings as need, but as soon as the power goes off the database erases. I am wondering if there is anyway that I can keep the database values saved while the power is out.
My other idea was to just store all the information into the unused integers but I think that would get rather messy and inefficient

I am fairly new to the Unitronics PLC's so any suggestions would be nice!

Rotten_Jalapeno

the m90 serias oplc keep only mi0 to mi15 as retenativ wehn power lost .
for your application u must use the m91 or vision serias , they keep all
mi and database register as retenativ. have a look at u90 help.

Ahh yes, I do remember reading that now that you mention it. Well now that I have the M90, I dont think I want to get a m91 just to solve that issue. So is there any way to make the database retentive?