Aaron Issues Rare Praise for Rockwell

akreel

When someone does something right, it's a good idea to let them know. So, here it goes!

After two years of searching, we've finally found the Rockwell on-site support person that we've needed all along. This "new" RSjock has the perfect attitude to work with our team. We don't worry that she's going to forget about our problems if we don't follow up with her. We point out an issue, and eventually she comes back with an answer; sometimes good, sometimes bad. But, she sticks with it until there is at least some sort of resolution. Rockwell needs more people like her on staff.

The previous support guy could hold his own, but only with RSView. For what it was worth, we didn't need to trouble ourselves with scouring the Knowledgebase or calling the often comical support line.

For those of you in the Milwaukee area, don't even mess around if you're having trouble with RSViewSE or Bizware/Historian. You want them to send you Jennifer Moceri. But, you can't have her until we're done with her in 2006-07. We'll have her properly trained by then, anyway. :D

AK

PLucas said:
Did you warn her that you were going to make her world famous by posting her name on this site?

No. I'm going to wait for this to get through the Rockwell channels first. I've also asked my boss to contact her superiors directly.

I'm hoping she gets a big "attagirl." I want to see the look on her face afterward, when she asks "did you guys say something to someone?"

Man, I'm evil.