WinCC Flexible

martin3885

I have created a faceplate in WinCC Flexible. As it stays in Help, it should work as every other objects. But in somehow I cannot use this object in a script.
I did following things...
Firstly I clcked create a faceplate. In the window for faceplates I added a rectangle and circle, then I grouped them and added the properties of a rectangle to my new object. Then I named my object Ventil. So from this point I should be able to use it as every other object?

If I add it to my screen(Lift1) from Project library folder, I name it Ventil_1. Then the name in a object properties window(top left corner) is Ventil_1(faceplate instance).

Until now everything seems to be ok, but if I want to use this object in a script I cannot see it.

in my script I write:
Dim OVentil

Set OVentil=HmiRuntime.Screens("Lift1").ScreenItems("Ventil_1")

The red Ventil_1 is underlined with red line, as it wasn't an object of the screen Lift1,why?. If I paste other faceplates, that they were already in Project library folder after I instaled WinCC Flexible everything works.
I assume I do something wrong by creation of my faceplate. But I don't know what. If I select my object Ventil_1 in the screen Lift1 should be there Venti_1(faceplate instance) or instead of "faceplate instance" something other?

Regards.

Martin