WinCC Flexible HMI MP377 Data logging

tulip

Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do not know whether it works because it has not been tested in the field.When a button is pressed, data logging will start, and when the same button is pressed again, data logging will stop.I'm waiting for your opinions.Thanks in advance...

Hello. We tried the data logging event on the customer. We chose Excel as the recording. When we read the USB on the PC, we only see the following headings, but no record values appear under the headings.

VarName TimeString VarValue Validity Time_ms
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
--------------------------------empty----------------- ----------------------------

Thanks in advance for any support