Parameters in S7-Graph

martin3885

What does exactly the parameter DISP_SACT in S7-Graph? Schould it display in the screen only active steps? If so, does it always work? I tried this but I cannot see any difference if I set it on 1. The same problem I have with S_PREV and S_NEXT. Maybe it works only when S7-Graph is showed on a Panel? I tried it on PC, but I can't see the reason why should it work with panel and not on the PC.

Regards.

Martin

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, i have an issue with saving a changed value in an AOI, I am using L84E, Everytime i try to save my work to SD card, the program lost...
Replies
Views
I'm using FactoryTalk ME version 13. I'm aware how to pass a parameter file once, but I was wondering if it is possible to do it twice...
Replies
Views
Looking for some assistance. I am very familiar with Yaskawa VFDs, but not so much with AB VFDs. I am working on some hardwired AB PowerFlex 700...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
How do I adjust motion control parameters using Logix Designer? Such as: motion axis stop I will make an adjustment like changing the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom