Motion control parameters

How do I adjust motion control parameters using Logix Designer?

Such as:

motion axis stop

I will make an adjustment like changing the profile type from trapezoidal to S-curve then I hit execute and close just to open the window back up and to find that my adjustments have gone right back to their original configurations. What am I doing wrong? What am I missing? Thanks for the help in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

I'm guessing you are trying to use motion direct commands, because you mentioned 'Execute'.

I'm also guessing you are not using MAS command, - it don't have a profile parameter, I see it only have 'stop type' and 'change decel' parameters to adjust.

Maybe you should post a screen shot.
Regards

Similar Topics

I have always controlled servos in Rockwell motion using position loop. I have an application where one process will push against a servo...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, On my system, i got prop valve controling cylinder on the left and right to adjust the center of a lumber before it get in a woodmill...
Replies
Views
HI using a G120 sinamics i used the Profidrive in order to control the position in the picture i showed how my system is ,alos how i set the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an application that currently utilizes SEW drives and programming that we are attempting to convert to Allen Bradley CompactLogix and...
Replies
Views
Hello. We have a Powerflex 700s phase II firmware 4.002, but the encoder card is burned. We want to disable it to use the Drive without motion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom