Micro 1500 Messaging VIA NET-ENI Modules

PearsonPack1

Has any one seen any information dealing with this topic? I have sent messages from a 5/05 to a micro thru a NET-ENI using Multi Hop but never directly between 2 Micro 1500'S. Is it as easy as just asigning a node address?

Basically yes
PearsonPack1 said:
Has any one seen any information dealing with this topic? I have sent messages from a 5/05 to a micro thru a NET-ENI using Multi Hop but never directly between 2 Micro 1500'S. Is it as easy as just asigning a node address?

Similar Topics

I am having trouble trying to figure out why the data access toll for the Micro 1500 is not working. I looked at the timers i want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Sorry if this has been discussed previously. I tried searching and found similar problems, but none of them matched our problem. We...
Replies
Views
Does the Old MicroLogix 1500 support Online Editing??? I am being told it did at some point but I think that is wrong...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just wondering how the Micro Logix 1500 keeps the PLC program when the power is switched off. The one I have, doesn't have a back-up...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with resetting a counter to 0 on a Micrologix 1500 with a 1769-HSC card. The preset is configured in the IO configuration for 0...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom