Micro Logix 1500 Online???

The MicroLogix 1000, 1200, and 1500 all evolved from the SLC-5/02 operating system and never supported online editing.

MicroLogix 1100 and 1400 were a clean-sheet design of the OS, which is why they support online editing of most types of instructions and routines.

Just adding the "official" word on that...

37647 - MicroLogix processors that support online edits
Access Level: TechConnect

"The MicroLogix 1000, 1200, and 1500 controllers do not support Online Edits".

Why they often make such basic general information "TechConnect" access only I can never understand?

Regards,
George

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi there, Just wondering how the Micro Logix 1500 keeps the PLC program when the power is switched off. The one I have, doesn't have a back-up...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a Micro Logix 1500 (24BWA) that I can't seem to go online with the processor. According to the Rockwell Software Support page...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I am having trouble with my micro Logix 1500. I can get it to down load the program where it come up with remote run mode and when I...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, I've been lurking in this forum for some time and find this site to be an excellent resource. :bow: I hope to contribute to it some...
Replies
Views
I have the attached two programs and I can't understand how he is calling the panelview screens. In rung 33 of the messages section I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom