Finding Siemens manual

Pandiani

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, I'm having problems with finding this manual:
S7-300 and M7-300 programmable controllers module specifications,
EWA 4NEB 710 6067-02 01 but Somehow I cannot find it on siemen's web page.
Can you help? I know that exists since I had chance to read it as printed material. Now I cannott find pdf version.
Thanks for help

Maybe this is what you're looking for. It took Google only 0.08s to find it using the exact title you gave us: "S7-300 and M7-300 programmable controllers module specifications".

Regards,

Well, I've searched only siemens web site and it took me a lot more then 0.8s but whenever I tried to download I got error message that I'm not authorized or something. I didn't succeed to find exact manual number EWA 4NEB 710 6067-02 01