.mwp What is this file format for siemens

ISL_MAN

Just been e-mailed a S7 program to look at for some one but have recived two files. One is a .Pdb which i'm assuming is a protool file but the other was a .mwp which I never heard of.

Step 7 Microwin

It is a program file for Siemens S7-200 PLC. To configure or open a S7-200 program you need Step 7 MicroWIn software.. .mwp stands for microwin project..

Last edited:

Similar Topics

welcome sir i need to open this attach file to see ladder program for siemens s7-200 because i dont have software program [email protected] thanks
Replies
Views
Please can anyone convert the attached .mwp file to .awl for me, i dont have micro win Will Really appreciate Thanks and Best Regards
Replies
Views
Does anyone recognize this file extension? If you do, is the software downloadable? CPU-224, I's & Q's suggests Siemens Right? I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom