Who uses the "MWP" Extension?

Super Koop

Does anyone recognize this file extension?
If you do, is the software downloadable?
CPU-224, I's & Q's suggests Siemens Right?

I'm looking for some guidance regarding a PLC that uses the "MWP" file extension.

What I know to-date.

Customer purchased a used FMC filler from a dying Co.
The filler is already in transit (hence I won't see it or know it for weeks).

The filler uses a CLogix5000 plus another small fixed I/O brick plc. It appears the brick was either Seimens or TI. The brick may have been added for a high-speed portion of the fillers task (1,200 containers / minute).

We have an unknown plc file with this extension that we'll ultimately need to convert.

Initially I thought it might be an S7-200, but I could not open it with S7-200 Explorer v1.0.6.35.

This is what I have

I suspect you're right that this is a microwin project.
It's been a very long time since I've touched the S7-200.
I wasn't sure if Siemens had moved on to a new software system or not.

I've found a 30 day evaluation copy of the software, but my experience to date has been that AB and Siemens don't play well together on the same laptop (XP SP1).

The file looks to be about 7 years old.
Looks small.

How limited is the evaluation version?
Will it allow me to print the code?

It is a microwin project, See attached pdf.

I have not had any problems with AB and Siemens stuff on XP sp2.