Terminal Blocks with Fuses and MOVs?

Ruskied

I'm trying to include MOVs and fuses for solenoid PLC outputs in a panel with limited space. Does anyone know of terminal blocks that have built in MOVs and fuses? I know of fuse terminal blocks and suppressor terminal blocks but not both. If that doesn't exist, is there a reason why? I might be missing something fundamental.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

Yeah, that can be done. However, panel space is limited. Was hoping to use AB 1492-FB1J30 and Phoenix TTC-6-MOV-C-120AC-UT-I but it takes up too much space and won't fit. I can't believe such product doesn't exist.

How much you have room to up. Thinking that you could raise another din rail with bolts above movs and install fuses on above. Not as serviceable thought.