Terminal blocks, fusible, blown fuse indicator, 2 level.. PITA to find.

Nova5

Currently using a AB 1492-FPK2, plug in fuse but now finding alot of these are.. touchy with connections. the terminal block they are plugged into no longer holds them well. Finding a replacement is a PITA to get all the requirements met the boss would like..

Fused w/blown indicator.
2 level for 1 passthrough and 1 fused w/blow indicator. Same/close size. Want to avoid the plug in style to avoid the loosening problem in future panels.

Anyone have knowledge of any part numbers or manfs that will have something would work? I can find plenty if single level fusible blown indicating, the two level kicks them out.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to include MOVs and fuses for solenoid PLC outputs in a panel with limited space. Does anyone know of terminal blocks that have built...
Replies
Views
What is the difference between Siemens terminal block 6ES7193-6BP40-0BA1 and 6ES7193-6BP40-0DA1? Can they be used interchanged for an analog...
Replies
Views
OK, some internal "discussion" going on in my world about what is preferred in the industry for a three position connector, a spring clamp type or...
Replies
Views
Hello, A couple of questions regarding NEMA schematics and terminal block labeling. 1) I am familiar with the DIN designations for components...
Replies
Views
So I am putting a control system together and all my I/O cars are without terminal blocks. What resource can i use to find out which terminal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom